Western Iowa Tech has one of the most technologically advanced campuses among community colleges. Our college has been nationally recognized for our innovative use of technology in education.
Students will enjoy preparing for their career on a campus using industry-grade technology:
- MacBook laptops for each student.
- Laptops loaded with curriculum-specific software.
- Free high-speed WiFi on all campuses.
- Virtual classrooms connect students across all campuses.
- Advanced simulators for hands-on training.
- Virtual reality systems incorporating video and avatar action.
- Robotic equipment and 3D printers.
The IT Help Desk is there to assist you with any issues including but ot liited to the following:
- my.witcc.edu student accounts
- logging in to campus computers
- capus printers
- classroom technology
- special event AV setup
- internet connectivity on campus (including the dorms)
Before using the Western Iowa Tech computers and network, please review the Computer Conduct Policy.