Make Western Iowa Tech Community College your place. Start by completing the free online application. We have a few helpful tips to get you started.
- There is no fee to apply.
- You will need to create an account with a user name and password.
- Save your login information so you can start and stop your application at any time. We will save your progress.
- Use a general email that you check frequently. Do not use a school email account.
- Applying to Western Iowa Tech does not guarantee acceptance to your program. Some programs have additional requirements. If you select one of those programs, you will be sent information regarding additional steps you need to take.
Use this application if you are applying to Western Iowa Tech for the first time, pursuing a credit program, planning to graduate/earn a degree, and/or you took Western Iowa Tech classes in high school and are applying at the college level.Apply
Use this application if you are a former Western Iowa Tech college student planning to come back to get your degree and have not taken classes from Western Iowa Tech in the last year.
Use this application if you are not planning on earning a degree from Western Iowa Tech, you are taking a class to transfer to another college, and/or you are taking a class to improve your skills.
High School Students
If you plan to take Western Iowa Tech credit courses while in high school, contact your high school counselor about College Now.
Western Iowa Tech will process your application once it is submitted. In a few days, you will receive your college acceptance letter. This letter will include your login credentials to the MyWIT Student Portal. Be sure to hang onto this information. Keep your momentum going by taking these next steps.
The Western Iowa Tech Annual Security Report is available at: witcc.edu/pdf/clery-report/. This report contains policy statements, the last three years of crime statistics, security procedures and safety programs. A paper copy may also be requested by contacting Western Iowa Tech Campus Safety.