To obtain credit from previous colleges, contact the registrar's office at the school where the courses were completed and request an official transcript be sent directly Western Iowa Tech Community College Admissions Department. A student-carried transcript cannot be used to officially transfer credit.

If you were in the Army, Navy or Marines you can request a Joint Services Transcript (JST) at

If you were in the Air Force you can request an official transcript from the Community College of the Air Force at