Mission & Goals
As a comprehensive community college, our mission is to provide quality education and to economically enhance the communities we serve.
Values & Guiding Principles
- Student Learning - We value the personal, intellectual and occupational growth of our students.
- Quality - We are committed to quality instruction and services to maximize student success and employer satisfaction.
- Access - We provide access to the College by addressing student needs related to time, location and cost.
- Diversity - We respect individual differences and strive to meet the needs in our diverse communities.
- Lifelong Learning - We promote lifelong learning for personal and professional development.
- Academic Freedom - We are dedicated to the free exchange of ideas and information which promotes our growth as an educational institution.
- Shared Governance - We believe in shared governance and encourage our employees and students to contribute to the development of the College.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness - We are committed to continuous improvement and fiscal responsibility within our educational programs and College services.
- Dedication - We value a workplace which promotes mutual respect and cooperation between the College and the employees.
- Professional Integrity - We are committed to the high standards of ethics and integrity in our relationships, our professional activities and the performance of our duties.
Doubling our student completers in three years
Strategic Initiatives 2018 - 2020
We will enhance the connections between our learners, our communities and their college by:
Learner Experience - Fostering a personalized learner experience that promotes access, engagement and success through collaboration within and across departments.
Community Connections - Anticipating and responding to the changing educational and workforce needs of our communities.