Mission & Goals
As a comprehensive community college, our mission is to provide quality education and to economically enhance the communities we serve.
Values & Guiding Principles
- Student Learning - We value the personal, intellectual and occupational growth of our students.
- Quality - We are committed to quality instruction and services to maximize student success and employer satisfaction.
- Access - We provide access to the College by addressing student needs related to time, location and cost.
- Diversity - We respect individual differences and strive to meet the needs in our diverse communities.
- Lifelong Learning - We promote lifelong learning for personal and professional development.
- Academic Freedom - We are dedicated to the free exchange of ideas and information which promotes our growth as an educational institution.
- Shared Governance - We believe in shared governance and encourage our employees and students to contribute to the development of the College.
- Efficiency and Effectiveness - We are committed to continuous improvement and fiscal responsibility within our educational programs and College services.
- Dedication - We value a workplace which promotes mutual respect and cooperation between the College and the employees.
- Professional Integrity - We are committed to the high standards of ethics and integrity in our relationships, our professional activities and the performance of our duties.
Strategic Initiatives 2018 - 2020
We will enhance the connections between our learners, our communities and their college by:
Learner Experience - Fostering a personalized learner experience that promotes access, engagement and success through collaboration within and across departments.
Community Connections - Anticipating and responding to the changing educational and workforce needs of our communities.