Earn your associates degree or certificate from Western Iowa Tech Community College even after transferring to a four-year institution. Western Iowa Tech students who transfer to a college or university without completing their associates degree are given the opportunity to combine community college and university credits to achieve an associates degree.

How to do a Reverse Credit Transfer

The Reverse Credit Transfer process is simple.

  • Have your official transcript sent to Western Iowa Tech Community College.
  • Apply for graduation.
  • Western Iowa Tech Community College posts your degree.
  • There is no cost for official transcript review, degree posting, or commencement ceremony.

Start now by sending your information to transcripts@witcc.edu so that we can start the process of getting your credits transferred into Western Iowa Tech Community College to complete your degree.