Housing & Residence Life at WITCC
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Steele Welcher
Housing Manager/Bur Oak Suites
Chatara Mabry
Housing Supervisor/Sun Ridge Court
712.274.8733 ext. 4224
Luke Vanderzyden
Housing Supervisor/Prairie Place
712.274.8733 ext. 4229
Apr 25
Free Legal Clinic
Time: 8:30AM
Apr 25
Cargill Auditorium (D103)
Time: 7:00PM
Apr 26
Cargill Auditorium (D103)
Time: 1:30PM
Apr 28
Graduation Cap & Gown Pick-up
RHK Bldg., Entrance #1
Time: 12:00PM
Apr 28
Are you Safe Online?
Student Senate Room W103
Time: 12:00PM
Apr 29
Graduation Cap & Gown pick-up
RHK Bldg., Entrance #1
Time: 8:00AM
May 01
1st Annual Lift-A-Thon
Dunker Student Center
Time: 5:00PM
May 07
WITCC Talent Show
Cargill Auditorium (D103)
Time: 12:00PM

See All Events

Housing & Residence Life

A True College Experience!

Thank you for your interest in Housing & Residence Life at Western Iowa Tech Community College! There is no better way to feel connected to the college and get involved than living on campus. We're positive that your experience in student housing will be an enjoyable and educational one. With all options being just a short walk to classes, housing at WITCC is convenient and affordable.

Housing Options

Sun Ridge Court provides apartment style living for individuals and families, while the Bur Oak Suites and Prairie Place offer a different experience. In Sun Ridge Court, one and two bedroom apartment units are available; a one-bedroom unit houses two students while a two-bedroom unit houses four students; the common kitchen and living areas are shared. Family units are available in Sun Ridge Court; these would be available for those students who are married, have children, or both.

The Bur Oak Suites and Prairie Place residence options are four-bedroom two-bath suites; each student has their own room and shares the common living areas with their roommates. We invite you to be a part of our great and ever-growing campus community!

Western Iowa Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other protected basis as defined in Iowa or federal law as amended from time to time in its educational programs, activities, admission procedures or employment practices. Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against may file a complaint through the College's Grievance or Complaint Procedures. Complaint or Grievance Forms and Procedures may be obtained from the WITCC Human Resources Department, Dr. Robert H. Kiser Building, Room A242, (712) 274-6400, Ext. 1220.
View our Privacy Statement.