The Testing Center at Western Iowa
Tech Community College was established to have a quiet, secure
place for public testing as well as a centralized location for
student make-up testing. The Testing Center is monitored by
security cameras and sound for the protection of the test-takers.
If you are interested in taking a test at the WITCC Testing
Center, or would like more information on the Testing Center, contact the Testing Center with any
questions you may have.
Western Iowa Tech Community College is located east on Stone Avenue off of Gordon Drive. There is a Burger King and Casey's on the corner of Stone Avenue and Gordon Drive. When you arrive on the WITCC campus you can park in parking lot 1 and enter building A. Please allow additional time to find parking. If you are unfamiliar with the WITCC campus you can stop at the registration desk to get directions to the room. There will also be signs directing you to the Test Center.
Monday - Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Instructors must provide exams to the Testing Center. Once received, examinees are responsible for scheduling an appointment.
- Testers must present a photo id to the test administrator in order to test. Otherwise, an instructor's verification of identity is needed.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Books, coats, backpacks, and other personal items must be stored in a test center locker.
- Cell phones and audible pagers must be turned off prior to entering the testing room and stored in a locker.
- All food, drink, and tobacco are prohibited in the testing room.
- Allowable materials in the testing room are those authorized by the instructor or test service.
- Talking must be reserved for outside the testing room. The testing room must be quiet at all times.
- Once a test is distributed, it will be considered complete upon its return to the test administrator.
- All scratch paper must be turned into Testing Center staff.
Western Iowa Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other protected basis as defined in Iowa or federal law as amended from time to time in its educational programs, activities, admission procedures or employment practices. Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against may file a complaint through the College's Grievance or Complaint Procedures. Complaint or Grievance Forms and Procedures may be obtained from the WITCC Human Resources Department, Dr. Robert H. Kiser Building, Room A242, (712) 274-6400, Ext. 1220.
View our Privacy Statement