The Testing Center is a monitored, quiet and secure space for public and student testing.
Testing Centers are located at the Sioux City, Cherokee and Denison campuses. To use the Testing Center, please contact the specific location.
- Students must arrive 15 minutes prior to test-taking time in order to allow for seating and allow for enough time to take the exam. Students may be asked to sign an acknowledgement if they choose to begin a test with less than the allotted time to complete the exam.
- All exams are collected 5 minutes prior to Test Center closing time, regardless of whether the exam is complete.
- Instructors must provide exams to the Testing Center.
- Testers must present a photo id to the test administrator in order to test. Otherwise, an instructor's verification of identity is needed.
- No children are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Books, coats, backpacks, and other personal items must be stored in a test center locker.
- Cell phones must be powered down prior to being stored in a locker.
- All food, drink, and tobacco are prohibited in the testing room.
- Allowable materials in the testing room are those authorized by the instructor or test service.
- Talking must be reserved for outside the testing room. The testing room must be quiet at all times.
- Once a test is distributed, it will be considered complete upon its return to the test administrator.
- All scratch paper must be turned in to Testing Center staff.
Fully-online and out-of-town commuter students are permitted and encouraged to contact the Testing Center in advance to schedule an appointment for testing, as availability of open testing seats cannot be guaranteed on a walk-in basis.
Contact 712.274.6443 or firstname.lastname@example.org