Proctoring for the following colleges in Iowa are done at no charge:
Eastern Iowa Community College
Iowa Lakes Community College
North Iowa Area Community College
Northwest Iowa Community College
Southeastern Community College
Southwestern Community College.
The Testing Center is a monitored, quiet and secure space for public and student testing.
Testing Centers are located at the Sioux City, Cherokee and Denison campuses. To use the Testing Center, please contact the specific location.
These policies pertain to the Sioux City campus - if you are testing in Cherokee or Denison, please contact that center for your instructions.
- Students will contact Test Center by phone at 712.274.6443 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Please do same to cancel or reschedule.
- Information required - your full name, phone number, type of test being taken, email address if you want an email confirmation.
- Students will receive verbal confirmation/email confirmation with details for their appointment.
- Upon arrival to campus, please call 712.274.6443. Test Center Staff will advise when they are ready for you to proceed to the Testing Center office.
- Before entering the building at Entrance 1, apply face covering.
- Once inside, proceed to the Test Center. We ask that you not plan to arrive more than five minutes prior to your scheduled test appointment.
- Photo ID is required to be shown to Test Center Administrator.
- Students may be asked to sign an acknowledgement if they choose to begin a test with less than the allotted time to complete the exam.
- All exams are collected five minutes prior to Test Center closing time, regardless of whether they are complete.
- No children or waiting adults are allowed in the Test Center.
- Books, coats, backpacks, and other personal items must be stored in a Test Center locker.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be powered OFF prior to being stored in locker.
- All food, drink, and tobacco are prohibited in the Test Center.
- Allowable materials in the testing room are those authorized by the Instructor or test service.
- Talking is reserved for outside of the testing room. The room must be quiet at all times.
- Once a test is distributed, it is considered complete upon its return to the test administrator.
- All scratch paper must be turned in to the Test Center staff.
Sioux City hours - Monday through Thursday, 8am - 4pm. Schedule an appointment by stopping in or calling 712.274.6443..
Contact 712.274.6443 or email@example.com