The Dr. Robert E. Dunker Student Center provides a top-of-the-line facility for students to work out (for free
) in the weight room, play games on the Wii, take classes for fitness or fun, get steamed in the sauna, pump iron in the weight room, and have fun.
Non-students can sign up for a six-month access option for only $99 by calling Admissions/Registration.
The Student Senate offices are located on site as well as the Activities Coordinator for easy access to the people you need or to help you get involved in the many activities on or off campus. Contact the Student Center to inquire.
We invite you to come in and take a look around. You can:
- play basketball or volleyball in the full-size gymnasium
- lift weights in the strength training room
- workout on the fitness equipment, with the built-in iPod dock or TV screens
- get fit with high-impact aerobics class, yoga, zumba, and more
- have fun with dancing, kick boxing or self defense
- enjoy a walk or jog on the indoor track
- hang out in the student life area and play games
- get involved in student government or many other activities offered.
There's always something going on in the Student Center at Western Iowa Tech.
The Dr. Robert E. Dunker Student Center hours are subject to change. The student center may be closed for holidays and breaks when the school is closed. We will do our best to keep this page up to date with the current hours.
Western Iowa Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other protected basis as defined in Iowa or federal law as amended from time to time in its educational programs, activities, admission procedures or employment practices. Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against may file a complaint through the College's Grievance or Complaint Procedures. Complaint or Grievance Forms and Procedures may be obtained from the WITCC Human Resources Department, Dr. Robert H. Kiser Building, Room A242, (712) 274-6400, Ext. 1220.
View our Privacy Statement