This program is designed to be completed in 11 months with 44 credits.
This program will cost $11,743 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following States:
- Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States:
With the National Registry Exam they can obtain licensure with certain states that test-out with National Registry and do a reciprocity.
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following states:
Iowa or whatever states that do the National Registry but goes back to an Iowa License and then will apply for reciprocity for other states.
- Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States:
Any state that offers National Registry they can take the exam but will need reciprocity for other state license other than Iowa.
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession:
All states have licensure to be able to run as an EMS Provider. A few states do not participate in the National Registry.
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/.