This program is designed to be completed in 9 months with 35 credits.
This program will cost $9,620 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following States:
Iowa, South Dakota, and states that recognize Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) education; some levels in Minnesota.
- Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States:
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following states:
- Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States:
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession:
NE (it is optional)
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/.