This program is designed to be completed in 9 months with 36 credits.
This program will cost $10,905 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following States:
The Environmental Protection Agency License 608 is required in all states. It is a
Federal license to handle and buy refrigerants.
- Program does not meet licensure requirements in the following States:
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following states:
- Program does not qualify students to sit for licensure exam in the following States:
- The following States do not have licensure requirements for this profession:
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/.