Student Records Specialist
|Reports To:||Director of TRiO/SSS and Adult Ed and Literacy|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to coordinate student records and correspondence
to students and to maintain and monitor such records.
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Associate's degree.
• Related work experience.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Data entry.
• Coordinates communication with prospective and enrolled students via database.
• Maintains and monitors student records and communications with students.
• Uses database applications to manage files, communicate information, generate and analyze reports.
• Maintains confidentiality.
• Attend regularly scheduled trainings and meetings with the state.
• Assists customers in person, by email, and over the telephone.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Administrative support to instructors and tutors.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Be well organized, flexible, and work in a fast- paced environment.
|Employment Conditions:||This a part-time, grade 4, support position working 25 hours per week with an hourly wage of $17.80. Benefits include retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer