|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to assist with the management of the general accounting, treasury operations, and financial analysis functions with the Business Operations division; and to provide administrative support to the Controller.
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree.
• Related work experience
|Job Responsibilities:||• Produce and analyze financial reports.
• Process journal entries and fund transfers.
• Assist external auditors.
• Assist with student and sponsor billing processes.
• Assist with the closing of the general ledger.
• Assist with budget preparation and analysis.
• Understand and comply with College, State and federal governmental fund accounting, auditing and reporting requirements.
• Assist with grant monitoring.
• Assist with Business Operations processes and training.
• Supervise Accounts Payable staff.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 9 administrative position with an annual salary of $67,577. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer