Testing Center Assistant
|Reports To:||Director of Transitional Education|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the Testing Center.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Associates degree.
• Related work experience.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
• National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Provide test scheduling and administration for professional and licensure computer based tests, departmental tests, and distance education course tests.
• Proctor testing activities in the WITCC Testing Center.
• Complete proctor certifications.
• Create correspondence, reports and materials.
• Establish and manage records and record keeping system.
• Maintain inventory of materials and supplies.
• Be well organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills and good telephone management techniques.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part time, grade 4, support position working 20 hours per week on Monday – Friday and occasional Saturday mornings with a starting wage of $17.80 per hour. Benefits include retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer