Administrative Program Coordinator Health Sciences
|Reports To:||Associate Dean Health Sciences|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide leadership and management in the operations of the Health Sciences Department, including coordination of instructional programs and course activities, and participate in program compliance and accreditation processes.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree in Nursing or related field.
• Current licensure in Iowa for Registered Nursing.
• Two years' experience as a Registered Nurse.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Facilitate classroom instruction, conferences and meetings.
• Facilitate classroom materials, books, equipment, supplies and telecommunication system needs.
• Develop, review and evaluate courses and curriculum.
• Secure clinical sites and monitor contracts for Health Science programs.
• Create clinical schedules for Health Sciences programs.
• Hire, assign, and evaluate adjunct instructors.
• Monitor and maintain compliance requirements for students.
• Assist in data collection of annual reports and accreditations in the Health Science Programs.
• Commitment to cultural diversity among students, faculty, and in the curriculum.
• May serve as an adjunct instructor.
• Use excellent communication and human relation skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 8, administrative position with an annual salary of $59,629. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance, retirement, tuition waiver, paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer