Administrative Program Coordinator – EMS
|Reports To:||Associate Dean of Health Sciences|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to develop and deliver high-quality EMS education programs to meet the varied needs of the communities, businesses, and students served by WITCC.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree.
• Paramedic training.
• Field experience in the delivery of out-of-hospital emergency care.
• Recent experience with American Health Association (AHA) courses.
• Certified as an instructor/trainer in AHA courses or willing to obtain.
• Previous teaching experience desired.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Recruit and advise students on course programs and curriculum.
• Develop and deliver EMS programs and curriculum.
• Coordinate accreditation process.
• Facilitate classroom instruction, conferences and meetings.
• Manage course registrations, enrollments and program budget.
• Prepare and provide course materials for schedules, promotion, information and registration materials.
• May serve as instructor or adjunct faculty as required.
• Monitor student course registration and completion; notify various agencies that require certification of class completion.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 8, administrative position with an annual wage of $60,822. Benefits include health and dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays. Work schedule may include some evenings and weekends. May include travel to off-site locations.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer