Custodian - Mapleton Center
|Reports To:||Director Denison Campus and Southern Service Area|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds and buildings of the Mapleton Center in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• High School Diploma or GED.
• Custodial experience.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
|Job Responsibilities:||• General cleaning tasks.
• Knowledge of building cleaning practices.
• Ability to use supplies and equipment properly and economically.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written communications.
• Perform other routine and complex duties as assigned.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a limited part-time, grade 3, support position working up to 5 hours per week Monday through Thursday at $15.72 per hour. Benefits include retirement.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer