Corporate College Coordinator
|Reports To:||Project Manager|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to develop and deliver specifically designed industrial maintenance and related skills training programs. These training programs may be conducted on a WITCC campus or at a business location and may be held during the day, evenings and/or weekends. All candidates interviewed will be required to provide a teaching demonstration.
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Related work experience in electromechanical trades.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Conduct Industrial Maintenance training.
• Develop, organize, and prepare training materials and curriculum.
• Assess the educational and training needs of businesses.
• Contact trainers and arrange for equipment and supplies.
• Develop co-sponsoring partnerships and curriculum for courses.
• Prepare and monitor budget and progress for each course.
• Seek appropriate level of funding and/or tuition fee structures to meet WITCC budget guidelines.
• Coordinate Industrial Maintenance and continuing education training for area businesses including on-line, hands-on and classroom programs related to Electrical, Electronics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Motors and Drives, PLC's, Welding, Boiler Operation and other Electromechanical related areas.
• Evaluate courses and recommend continuation or revision.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 8, administrative position with a starting annual wage of $58,460. Work schedule may include some evenings and weekends and may include travel to off-site locations. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer