Clerical Assistant- KWIT
|Reports To:||General Manager for KWIT/KOJI|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide clerical support to the General Manager in the coordination of alternate funding resources for the radio station and through underwriting of programming and development/execution of special promotional events.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Associate's degree in related field.
• Related work experience.
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Comfortable using media traffic software.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Maintain Friends of Siouxland Public Media donor base.
• Process membership contributions and underwriting monies.
• Maintain client underwriting agreements.
• Maintain records and reports for the Friends of Siouxland Public Media.
• Assist the station staff in fund raising activities.
• Prepare and coordinates bulk mailings for Friends of Siouxland Public Media.
• Prepare quarterly listings for program guide publication.
• Compile and process statistical data for status reports on underwriting and fund raising activities.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
This is a part time, grade 3 support position working 25 hours per week Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. with an hourly wage of $15.41. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; retirement and tuition waiver.
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer