|Reports To:||Dir Institutional Research & Resource Develop|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to conduct, prepare and assist with the grant proposal research, development, writing and submission.
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• Work experience in related field.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Research funding opportunities and program development components.
• Assist in planning activities for specific grant projects and proposals.
• Conduct project research and environmental scanning.
• Provide pre-planning and follow-up proposal services.
• Use technical knowledge to create graphs and charts.
• Assist with proposal development, grant writing, and submission of online grant applications.
• Offer technical assistance in grant proposal writing, grant evaluation, project planning and project implementation.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to query, create, and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part-time, grade 6, administrative position working 20 hours per week with an annual wage of $21,325. Benefits include retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays.
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer