|Reports To:||Director Denison Campus|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to greet the public and perform routine clerical and general office duties for the campus.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• High School Diploma or HSED.
• Related work experience.
• Bilingual skills a plus.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Greet and direct students, visitors and employees.
• Answer inquiries regarding activities, meetings, schedules, and campus and vicinity locations.
• Use good telephone techniques to answer telephone, direct calls, and relay messages.
• Retrieve and distribute faxes, maintain log of transmissions.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Be well organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Monitor performance of telephone equipment; perform minor troubleshooting, report problems promptly for repair.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part-time, grade 1, support position working 16 hours per week, Monday through Thursday 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at $12.01 per hour. Benefits include retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer