|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to support the Business Office and to assist students and customers with account inquiries.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Business/accounting education.
• Work experience in related field.
• Bilingual proficiency a plus.
• National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Serve as primary cashier for the Business Office.
• Process and reconcile student payment plan activity.
• Enter data to accounting records and process reports.
• Prepare and balance daily bank deposits.
• Receive payments and post student receivable and other charges to accounts.
• Prepare billing statements and delinquent accounts for collection.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 3, support positions with an hourly wage of $16.04. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer