|Reports To:||Project Manager|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to plan, schedule and deliver specifically designed college and/or company safety and other training programs.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Associate's degree.
• Work experience in the construction field.
• Preferred OSHA Outreach Trainer including general industry and construction standards.
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
• Valid driver's license.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Develop, schedule and deliver safety training sessions for students.
• Develop comprehensive safety training materials and lesson plans.
• Initiate and follow up with business contacts and prospective students.
• Collaborate with industry to assess, develop, and support their training initiatives.
• Conduct fall protection and rescue training on telecommunications.
• Assist with tower structure training as needed.
• Develop online safety courses to be delivered in an apprenticeship format.
• Assist in the recruitment and retention of students.
• Monitor student academic progress and skill development and maintain student records.
• Assist in preparing and monitoring budgets for courses and projects.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 6, administrative position with an annual salary of $41,815. Work schedule may include occasional evenings and weekends and may include travel to off-site locations. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer