Account Executive-Part time
|Reports To:||General Manager for KWIT-KOJI|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide underwriting support and to assist in the development of special events and the semi-annual planning of membership campaigns.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Associate's degree in related field.
• Related work experience.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Develop contact list of potential clients and corporate sponsorship support for KWIT-KOJI.
• Develop and execute special events.
• Market the KWIT-KOJI public radio station to the business and corporate community.
• Secure sponsorship and underwriting for programming costs.
• Assist the General Manager in the planning and marketing of on-air talent for semi-annual membership campaigns.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part time, grade 4 support position working 20 hours per week Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with an hourly wage of $17.80. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; retirement and tuition waiver.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer