|Reports To:||Associate Dean of Recruitment|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to initiate contact with prospective students, to communicate the benefits of a WITCC education, and to provide assistance during the admission and registration process.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree in related field.
• Experience in related field.
• Valid driver's license.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Coordinate recruitment and registration activities with prospective traditional, non-traditional, and international students.
• Attend high school visits, career days, college fairs, community events, and other relevant recruiting activities.
• Develop strong working relationships with high school guidance counselors, instructors, administrators and community partners.
• Seek out and connect with prospective students in person, by mail, using technology, social media and other ways as appropriate.
• Provide assistance during the admissions process.
• Partner with College Now (dual enrollment) to guide prospective students during the admission process.
• Coordinate activities for individual or small group campus visits.
• Maintain knowledge of WITCC academic programs by partnering with faculty and staff.
• Use excellent communication and human relation skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 6, administrative position with an annual wage of $44,374. Work schedule will include occasional evenings and weekends and travel to off-site locations. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer