|Reports To:||Bookstore Manager|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide support to the campus Bookstore and provide customer service to students, staff and visitors.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• High School diploma or HSED.
• Related work experience.
• Must have the ability to lift 60 lbs.
• Post-secondary education a plus.
• National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Receive cash, checks and credit card receipts; post transactions.
• Pack, unpack and ship books.
• Monitor regular inventories and perform annual inventory.
• Assist with ordering materials and supplies.
• Unpack, stock and organize storerooms and displays with merchandise.
• Serve as backup to Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
• Use excellent communication and human relation skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part-time, grade 2, support position working 20 hours per week Monday- Friday 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with an hourly wage of $13.44. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; retirement and tuition waiver.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer