|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to support Student Financial Services and Business Office operations with processing student financial aid applications and related documentation; and to assist with student account billing and collection processes and with student account inquiries.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Business/accounting education.
• Work experience in related field.
• Bilingual proficiency a plus.
• National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Process student financial aid applications and related materials, including documents for verification.
• Prepare documents for scanning and assist with indexing of records into the imaging system.
• Assist students with account inquiries.
• Assist with processing billing statements and collection of delinquent accounts.
• Assist with processing student payment plans and refunds.
• Prepare and send correspondence to students, outside agencies and other departments.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 3, support position with an hourly wage of $15.11. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer