Secretary - Cherokee
|Reports To:||Director of Cherokee Campus & Northern Service Are|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide clerical and accounting support to the Cherokee Campus.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Secretarial education.
• Work experience in related field.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Provide secretarial support for the Cherokee Campus.
• Type correspondence and reports.
• Establish and maintain files and filing system as required.
• Use excellent human and interpersonal relations skills.
• Use good telephone management techniques.
• Use highly developed oral and written communication skills.
• Be well organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Use database management, word processing, and spreadsheet applications, including but not limited to Windows and MS Office.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part-time, grade 3, support position working 11 hours per week on Mondays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and Tuesdays from 2:00-7:00 p.m. with a wage of $15.11 per hour. Benefits include retirement.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer