Campus Services Coordinator – Denison Campus
|Reports To:||Director of Denison Campus and Southern Serv Area|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to monitor campus activities during the day, evening, and/or weekends, provide customer service, and coordinate student support services.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Associate's degree.
• Experience in related field.
• Valid driver's license.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Monitor use of the building and assure room and equipment set up is appropriate for WITCC courses and community partner meetings and trainings.
• Maintain current room use schedules.
• Direct secretarial, custodial and security staff as may be required.
• Assist with admissions, advising and financial aid processes.
• Coordinate student testing and book ordering processes.
• Oversee use of technology on campus and provide technical support to users of WITCC technology and computer services.
• Assist instructors and coordinators with processes relating to course administration.
• Assist customers in person, by mail and over the telephone.
• Use excellent communication and human relation skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and to communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 5, administrative position with an annual wage of $38,355. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and life insurance; vacation, sick leave, holidays, tuition waiver and retirement.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer