|Reports To:||Director of Information Technology Support Svs|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position to provide management and support of the College's computer system, operating systems, and software applications for system users.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree.
• Related work experience.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Acquire, install, configure and manage the Colleague system, including hardware, database, and software.
• Serve as liaison with system vendor to maintain systems, load upgrades, and receive technical support and training.
• Provide operating systems support, database support, and application software support; maintain critical computer functions for the College.
• Assist users in designing and implementing procedures to extract pertinent data from the database to generate reports.
• Perform system performance tuning.
• Set up disaster recovery plans and procedures.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 8, administrative position with an annual wage of $59,629. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer