Corporate Trainer Coordinator – Apprenticeship
|Reports To:||Division Chair – Corporate Training and Consulting|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to market, develop partnerships, and deliver specifically designed college and/or company training programs; including apprenticeship programs. These training sessions may be conducted at one of WITCC's campus locations or at company sites during the day, or occasionally in the evenings or on weekends.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Work experience in related field.
• Valid driver's license.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Assess the educational, training and consulting needs of businesses.
• Develop new and monitor existing procedures/standards for businesses to ensure Department of Labor compliance.
• Develop co-sponsoring partnerships for apprenticeships and curriculum for courses.
• Promote all registered apprenticeship programs.
• Prepare and monitor budget and progress for each course and participant.
• Seek appropriate level of funding and/or tuition fee structures to meet WITCC budget guidelines.
• Develop, organize and prepare training materials and curriculum.
• Supervise trainers and arrange for equipment and supplies.
• Coordinate and conduct continuing education training for area businesses including on-line, hands-on and classroom.
• Evaluate courses and recommend continuation or revision.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Uses database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 8, administrative position with an annual wage of $59,629. Benefits include health and dental, long-term disability and life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. A completed application will include: 1) WITCC Application for Employment form ; 2) resume; 3) a letter stating qualifications, and 4) a copy of transcripts.
An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or on this web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer