|Reports To:||Director of Apprenticeship and Building Trades|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to deliver specifically designed college and/or company welding training programs.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||•Associate's degree in related field.
•Related work experience.
•Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
•Valid driver's license.
|Job Responsibilities:||• Develop and deliver welding training sessions for students.
• Assist in the development, organization, and preparation of training materials, lesson plans, supplies and equipment.
• Develop, maintain, assist and follow up with business partners to create and deliver specific welding training and programs.
• Collaborate between credit and noncredit departments to enhance the learning experience for students.
• Assist with the recruitment, marketing, retention, and delivery of the WITCC welding apprenticeship program as approved by the Department of Labor.
• Assist in the recruitment and retention of students.
• Monitor student academic progress and skill development and maintain student records.
• Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
• Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a full-time, grade 6, administrative position with an annual salary of $44,374. Work schedule may include occasional evenings and weekends and may include travel to off-site locations. Benefits include health, dental, long-term disability and group life insurance; retirement, tuition waiver; paid vacation, sick leave and holidays.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. A completed application will include 1) WITCC Application for Employment form; 2) resume; 3) letter stating qualifications, and 4) copy of transcripts. An Application form is available from the Human Resources office or through the www.witcc.edu/jobs web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:|
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: email@example.com
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer