PT Custodian - Cherokee
|Reports To:||Director of Cherokee and Northern Service Area|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to maintain the grounds and buildings of the College in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||* High School Diploma or GED.
* Custodial experience.
* Valid driver's license.
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
|Job Responsibilities:||• General cleaning tasks.
• Knowledge of building cleaning practices.
• Ability to use supplies and equipment properly and economically.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written communications.
• Perform other routine and complex duties as assigned.
• Use excellent human relations and communications skills.
|Employment Conditions:||This is a part-time, grade 3, support position working 25 hours per week with an hourly wage of $15.72. Work schedule will be Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, tuition waiver and retirement.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. A completed application will include 1) a letter stating qualifications; 2) current resume, and 3) a completed WITCC Application for Employment form. An application form may be requested from the Human Resources office or through the www.witcc.edu web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:|
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer