|Reports To:||Bookstore Manager|
|About the Position:||The purpose of this position is to provide support to the campus Bookstore and provide customer service to students, staff and visitors.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||* High School diploma or GED.
* Related work experience.
* Must have the ability to lift 60 lbs. and stand for 5 hours a day.
* Post-secondary education a plus.
* National Career Readiness Certificate a plus.
|Job Responsibilities:||* Receive cash,checks and credit card receipts; post transactions.
* Pack, unpack and ship books.
* Monitor regular inventories and perform annual inventory.
* Assist with ordering materials and supplies.
* Unpack, stock and organize storerooms and displays with merchandise.
* Use excellent communication and human relations skills.
* Use database applications to create and manage files and communicate requested information, maintaining confidentiality.
|Desirable Qualifications:||This is a part-time, grade 2, support position working 25 hours per week Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with an hourly wage of $14.27. Benefits include paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; retirement and tuition waiver.|
|Application:||Minorities and bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. A completed application will include 1) WITCC Application for Employment form; 2) resume; 3) letter stating qualifications and 4) copy of transcripts. An Application form may be requested from the Human Resources office or through the www.witcc.edu/jobs web page. Applications should be completed and returned to:|
WITCC Human Resources Office
P. O. Box 5199, Sioux City, IA 51102-5199
(712) 274-6400; FAX (712) 274-6412
1-800-352-4649, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITCC is an AA/EEO Employer