Parents of High School Students at WITCC
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
College Now Contacts
Susan Grau
  712.274.8733 ext. 1675

Katy Karrer
  712.274.8733 ext. 4205

Maria Slaughter
  712.274.8733 ext. 1216

Amber Kilburn
  712.274.8733 ext. 1242
Apr 03
Easter Holiday
(No credit classes)
Apr 04
No College Services
Sioux City Campus
(No credit classes)
Apr 07
Cosplay Workshop
Time: 11:00AM
Apr 07
Cosplay Workshop
Time: 11:00AM
Apr 11
Free Legal Clinic
Time: 8:30AM
Apr 28
Graduation Cap & Gown Pick-up
RHK Bldg., Entrance #1
Time: 12:00PM
Apr 29
Graduation Cap & Gown pick-up
RHK Bldg., Entrance #1
Time: 8:00AM
May 01
1st Annual Lift-A-Thon
Dunker Student Center
Time: 5:00PM

See All Events

Parents of High School Students

Your daughter or son can earn college credits while still in high school!
There are several benefits you and your student can receive from our College Now program:

Who is eligible?

Any junior or senior (or in some circumstances a sophomore with approval from the high school guidance counselor) is eligible to take College Now courses.

How do you apply?

Contact your high school guidance counselor for more information.

What are the course options?

Western Iowa Tech Community College offers many courses at your area high school and the list changes frequently. Check with your high school counselor for detailed information.

Another option is a *PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) course. These courses are not offered at the high school, but at a WITCC campus. WITCC has campuses in Sioux City, Denison, and Cherokee. There are also many online courses available. The course schedule for PSEO courses is the regular WITCC course schedule.

*Please note: A grade of C or better must be earned or it is the responsibility of the student, parent, or guardian to repay the high school for a PSEO class.


To order official WITCC college transcripts after the course is completed, please contact us.

Western Iowa Tech Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other protected basis as defined in Iowa or federal law as amended from time to time in its educational programs, activities, admission procedures or employment practices. Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against may file a complaint through the College's Grievance or Complaint Procedures. Complaint or Grievance Forms and Procedures may be obtained from the WITCC Human Resources Department, Dr. Robert H. Kiser Building, Room A242, (712) 274-6400, Ext. 1220.
View our Privacy Statement.