Paying Your Bill
WITCC offers many convenient ways for students to pay their account balance. Payment is due by the first day of class each semester.
- Log into MyWIT.
- Under Finances, click on Make Payment.
- Select the amount you want to pay and your payment method.
- A receipt will be emailed to your MyWIT email address.
Set Up A Payment Plan
You can set up a payment plan through the FACTS Tuition Management Plan. FACTS will automatically withdraw payments from your checking or savings accounts, or by Discover, MasterCard, or American Express. There is a $25.00/semester non-refundable FACTS enrollment fee.
- Log into MyWIT at my.witcc.edu.
- Under Finances select Payment Plan.
- If a new window does not open, click on Proceed to Processor.
- Verify your information is correct and select Next.
- Create a PIN and security questions.
- Select the semester in which you are setting up a payment plan.
- Verify your contact information.
- Verify the amount you owe (note - minimum amount is $100).
- Select your plan options.
- Enter your payment information (credit card, savings account, or checking account).
- Select your payment schedule.
- Verify your transaction and accept.
In Person, Mail, Or Phone
Payments can be made in-person at any of our WITCC campuses. Sioux City payments can be made at the Cashier's Office. Denison and Cherokee payments can be made at the front desk.
Payments can be mailed to:
Western Iowa Tech Community College
Attn: Cashier's office
4647 Stone Ave.
Sioux City, IA 51106
Payments can be made over the phone by called the Cashier's Office / 712.274.8733 ext. 1210.
Questions about your financial aid?
Student Financial Services / 712.274.8733 ext. 6402 / email@example.com