Diversity of Student Body
- Fall student population disaggregated by gender, race/ethnicity, age, residence, and full-time/part-time enrollment status
Fall Enrollment Data
- Percentage of students who began their studies as full-time, first-time degree or certificate-seeking students who completed a degree within 150% of "normal time" to complete the program (for example, 150% for a two-year credential completion within three years). Data is disaggregated by gender, race/ethnicity, and federal aid type. (Graduation by Federal Aid Type
Gainful Employment Information
- Percentage of first-time full-time students and of first-time part-time students who began their studies in the fall and returned to WITCC to continue their studies in the following fall
Transfer Out Rates
- Percentage of students who began their studies as full-time, first-time degree or certificate-seeking students who transferred to another institution within 150% of 'normal time' to complete the program for example, 150% for a two-year credential completion within three years)
- Percentage of WITCC's graduates who either continued their education or were employed, tracked yearly post-graduation. Median wages have been adjusted to reflect current year dollars.
Licensure Passage Rates
, Physical Therapist Assistant
, Surgical Technology
- The diversity of Title IV Pell recipients is compared to that of Non-Pell students with respect to Race/Ethnicity, Gender, and Age.