Fall 2012 Semester
- Not all classes start and/or end at the same time. Please take careful note of your class's start and end dates.
- Students may enroll in a class through the first scheduled day of class. After the first day, instructor approval will be required.
- The last day to drop a course or withdraw from a class is seven calendar days befor the last scheduled class session. (See refund policies below.)
- See or talk to an advisor to drop/withdraw from classes
- Failing to attend class does NOT mean you have dropped or withdrawn from the class
- Dropping or withdrawing from a class may imact financial aid eligibility. Contact the Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Classes beginning August 22 - October 19, 100% refund will be given to students withdrawing before September 4.
- Classes beginning October 22 - December 20, 100% refund will be given to students withdrawing before November 5.